2011年7月25日 星期一

Enthusiasm rather than professionalism

Sunday ended 12th Senta Summer Youth Games were presented at the fourth day of the event ten years history of Feast Days, a book of the grove. The image is rich in material, divided into ten volumes from the subjective recollections, interviews, reports from focusing on the facts and archival articles was compiled. Senta's festival taking place in the garden and about the volume of the author, Zsuzsa Gruia, Eszter and Elijah talking with Csaba Szögi Csillik Blanka. As a live interview with shorter, edited version of the reading room.
Well I think that this book is a thank you lelkesedéseteknek than a decade ago with plenty of games organized the first?
S.Ch.: Given that I was involved in organizing the first game, this insight is fully supported. It's not about the money then this event, as this book is not about the profitról. Both are honest, "as a partisan" was launched. The book manuscript is finished in May last year, and we expected that the 11th Games get out of the press, but it is not thought to be difficult not to raise too high printing costs. Fortunately, this year's Games with the money came, and the Mojo Club Senta municipality, thanks.
k09jatekoskonyv
The Summer Youth Games competition began as a team, it was the dominant segment, and over the years more and more music, evening entertainment was the main role. How do you look for this transformation?
G. P: Yes, this is true, the team competitions is completely pushed into the background. It seems the candidates is the number of troops. This year, only 34 team, however, initially more than 60 people were competing. I, as one of the organizers of the tournament team, my colleagues are working to change this situation.
S.Ch.: The first three games was "a" Festival. In the current it is, of course, but it was somewhere more like a dozen festivals. First, the lack of enthusiasm today. Only a few places left where you can feel the original atmosphere of the festival. Two thousand, when the first organized games, was a complete failure of money. Neither the organizers nor the visitors had no money, did not have to pay entrance fee and the prices were also quite amicably. The bands were mostly enthusiastic amateurs, the pros and understand that there is no money 'fees. Now this does not work that way.
I E: I am nine years old I was when I started this festival. Here, I even brought my mom. The transformation is reflected in the number of visitors can be achieved. Today's Garden szellősebbek the streets. Less familiar, less interested in the event of Iran. I have two or three years ago, I found that the enthusiasm has been replaced by professionalism.
Yet, year after year, all three visszajártok, takes part in some form of work you can. What is it that in spite of everything idevonz you?
G. P: For me, this festival is still the same as before. Maybe, it seems that the enthusiasm is lost, but what we are creating the atmosphere of old times. We gather with friends, the friends with whom we usually only see each year, and átbeszélgetjük the night.
I E: Me neither one can take away the old atmosphere. I grew up in this event, adjusted to a family holiday every year and still plays a central role for me.
S. Cs: I am looking for all the micro-climate. A friendly microclimate think, and this is of course also find here, as elsewhere, but there might be a slightly easier. Maybe I'm critical of the festival over, but I still love the games too.

沒有留言:

張貼留言