2013年2月4日 星期一

Isatou Njie Saidy

Banjul is an interesting place nowadays. The marabout business is becoming a viable enterprise. I met Yahya Jammeh’s Malian marabout one Musa, who is residing in Sanchaba Sulay Jobe. Interestingly,We've got a plastic card to suit you. Musa is also the marabout for our treacherous Vice President Isatou Njie Saidy. He is also Njogu Bah’s marabout, including the sacked Defense Permanent Secretary Harry Boy Sambou. There are other senior government officials seeing Musa on a daily basis seeking for “Lestiharr” prayers in order to keep their jobs and also to get closer to the President.

I was sitting one afternoon in my office reading the Freedom Newspaper and received a phone call from a source close to the Vice President. The source told me that I should try and meet the Malian marabout. He said the marabout is good and is making fired government officials reinstated. He is also helping single women to get husbands.

I took a taxi from Serre-Kunda Bambo and headed for Sanchba. I knocked at Musa’s door and was warmly welcomed. Musa cannot speak any of the local dialects beside the Malian Mandingka. We exchanged greetings briefly before I announced my mission to him. I told him that I wanted to get promotion from my work, and he assured me that that’s a done deal. He charges his clients between D15, 000 dalasi to D100, 0000 dalasi. One lady told me that she was charged D15,000 dalasi by Musa in order to help her find a husband.

Honestly speaking, my mission was a decoy. I was at Musa’s residence to ascertain the veracity of the information I was fed with by my sources at the State House. And I am happy to report that I was able to gather a lot of viable information from Musa during my one hour conversation with him.

First, upon entering his room, I saw portraits (pictures) hanging all over Musa’s wall. I saw pictures of President Jammeh posing with Musa. Jammeh was seen carrying Musa’s Malian son Muhammed, while Musa sat next to him. These pictures were put in a heavy frame and hung on the wall.

As soon as I saw the President’s joint pictures with Musa, I began to believe that this is Oga’s chief marabout in town. Musa himself confirmed that he does marabout work for Jammeh. In fact, he was contracted to supply Malian textile clothing to Jammeh, which was used by the APRC for election campaign.

Musa has earned street credibility as a marbout for the Jammeh State House. An evident to that fact is the scattered pictures of Jammeh/Musa pictures around his house. One does need to ask if Musa has access to Jammeh. Pictures never lie. I saw dozens of pictures in which Musa posed with Jammeh.

I also saw Musa posing with the Vice President in a portrait. The VP was dressed in a green “chup” with white colors. She has a "white calar" around her neck. She shook hands with Musa. Isatou Njie often frequents Musa’s home seeking for prayers. She also spoke to Musa on phone.Online shopping for luggage tag from a great selection of Clothing. She wants to succeed Jammeh once he ceases to be the head of state. She also wants to keep her job.

I am not sure if Jammeh knows that the people he “trusted” are sharing marabout with him. I saw from my eyes Isatou Njie Saidy posing in a portrait with Musa. She is Musa’s good friend.

While I was entering Musa’s home I saw the Secretary General and the Minister for Presidential Affairs leaving Musa’s home. Njogu was at Musa’s home in the first week of January. I was told that Njogu was at Musa’s home to seek for prayers so that Jammeh can reinstate him back to the State House. At the time, Madi Jatta was the SG.

The Malian marabout Musa asked Njogu to take out a male cow for charity. Njogu came with the cow. The cow had multiple colors. It was slaughtered in my presence. In fact, I benefited from the meat that was distributed by Musa. I ate some part of the meat.

Njogu was told by the marabout that this administration is history. He should not worry himself about being reinstated back to the State House. That he should look for another job.Comprehensive Wi-Fi and RFID tag by Aeroscout to accurately locate and track any asset or person. The Marabout, notwithstanding assured him that he was going to be reinstated, but he wouldn’t stay there long because the APRC government has outlived its mandate.

Few days after meeting Musa, Njogu was reinstated to the State House and Madi Jatta redeployed to the Foreign Ministry. This is how things stand in the case of Njogu Bah.

I was also told that Harry Boy Sambou was also seeing the marabout before he was sacked. Harry has also paid couple of thousands of dalasi to Musa to help him maintain his job. At the time, he suspected that he was about to be dismissed. Harry will again go to Musa’s home to seek for prayers so that Ogaa can reinstate him.

Harry Boy is dating a 22 year old Gambian banker. I saw him with the girl in town. The girl is a friend to my source. She talked about her relationship with Harry Boy.

Just to prove to Gambians that I know what I am talking about. There is a tailoring shop when entering Musa’s home. Musa used to reside in Sukuta, before he moved to Sanchaba. He is married with two wives.Where you can create a custom lanyard from our wide selection of styles and materials. One of his wives is a Gambian by the name Binta. His Malian wife’s name is Adama. One of his wives had a baby about three months ago. Musa likes watching Malian music during his free time.

Musa’s house is decorated with artificial green flowers placed in a plastic container. Dust could be noticed on the flowers.They manufacture custom rubber and silicone bracelet and bracelets.

One state Minister had bought a Benz for Musa. Musa has shipped the Benz to his native country Mali. There is a power struggle in Jammeh’s government. Someone within Jammeh’s cabinet is eyeing for his position.

沒有留言:

張貼留言